1. There is no Cinnabon. We looked near and far. But there IS a Dunkin Donuts.
2. Chilly Willy is not very chilly (see picture).
3. Assisted bathrooms do not necessarily offer assistance.
4. Do not judge a book by its cover - talk to anyone and everyone and you'll discover some amazing stories.
5. Turbulence reminds us of our dependency on God.
6. Technology of today is better than the silence of yesterday. We've already talked to family and skyped with Dan, Laura and the kids...all in the last few hours!Here are some pics of the team doing their thing! Talk to you next time, from Bolivia!
Hello gang,
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to keeping up on your activities. I will be praying for you all, God bless. :)
Hey Everyone ... we are on SOLID BOLIVIAN SOIL!! Thanks for all your prayers.
ReplyDeletePastor Chris
Wow - take a look at this: Ps. 139:3 "You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everthing I do." Isn't it great to know that we are all under His loving care! Have a wonderful time, and go, make disciples!
ReplyDeleteHi mommy this is Meghan if you are looking at this mommy, Hi! I hope all of you are having a great time good luck!
ReplyDeleteMeghan